- Be a Mentor, Leader, Helper or Giver
- Volunteer - Connect with us and Uplift your Brothers
- How can you Help ?
- Be a part of the City Gates: Guarding a Generation 2009
- Connect with us today!
Be a Mentor, Leader, Helper or Giver
Volunteer: Connect with us and
Uplift Your Brothers
The Rock of Escape needs you to invest in the lives of young men ages 14 to 24, who on their own, lack the vibrant support system needed to become productive citizens by age 25. We help youth and young men through our day outreach programs and provide resources free of charge. Those entering our transitional living program are assessed a nominal fee based on ability to pay. However, most enter without employment or income and we provide loving patience during their journey.
The greatest support system comes from caring people who give
their finances, time, and talent. Specific roles include
volunteering to be a mentor, helping facilitate training
programs or leading the production or promotion of our
play and special events.
To get more information on how to become a Mentor, Leader,
Helper or Giver, send us a email at: email@example.com
or call 404-281-1858.
How can you help - make a financial
The Rock of Escape is a community that wants to help young people receive the essential needs. We can’t provide programs and services to help boys and young men achieve without the generosity of our contributors. And neither can we reach more needy youth without increased support. Our annual budget includes youth housing and personal needs, educational tools, clothing, outreach activities, insurance, office expenditures, salaries, transportation, etc.
You can help us financially in the following
- $300 per month pays for basic housing and programs for a homeless youth or young man in crisis.
- $100 per month pays for weekly outreach programs for a young man who has temporary needs.
- $75 per month pays for outreach counseling, groceries, interview clothing or life skills materials.
- Sponsor a Youth Outreach: There are thousands of Atlanta young men who are looking for answers to their problems. They want real change in their conditions, but don’t know who to turn to. We can’t reach them without the resources to help them. Our Warrior Life Outcome Promotions are creative youth outreach projects that make needy youth aware of our services.
- Sponsor a Presentation of our Character Play: The crisis among youth is a crisis of character and a lack of emotional courage to pursue change. Our Arts & Discipline Track allows youth to express themselves through their creativity and talent. Youth participants pursue their personal vision while building on their strengths and developing new skills.
- Sponsor the Inspired Leaders/Entrepreneurs Track that allows Warriors to receive creative assistance to increase their ability to work with others and earn a living. Warriors are trained to do repair work in the homes of senior citizens, youth and others in need.
- One-time investment of $25 $50 $100 $500 $1,000
or other amount
- Monthly investment of $25 $50 $100 $250 or
- Annual investment of $2,000 - $5,000 or
To contribute: We would be please to meet wit you to talk about or work. You can mail your contribution to The Rock of Escape, 598 Oakside Drive, Atlanta, GA 30331 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a Part of the City Gates: Guarding A Generation 2009:
The Rock of Escape is about reaching out to those who are just not making it! We focus on boys and young men ages 14 to 24 who have inadequate support systems: family, education, work skills, or emotional strength to become self-sufficient and productive by age 25.
You know young men in your community who need help. You can be a part of restoring their personal lives by making a contribution today and by connecting those boys and young men to The Rock of Escape.
Connect with us today by:
Join City Gates: Consider joining the metro-Atlanta
community character campaign to guard the gates of our hearts,
homes, schools, churches, organization, businesses
Event Sponsorship: Consider organizing a fundraising event for our free program services for youth.
Connections: Share The Rock of Escape with others. We’re eager to cultivate new partnerships. We don’t try to do it all. We are stronger together. Organizations and businesses are invited to partner with us by emailing us at:
For more information contact:
The Rock of Escape
598 Oakside Drive
Atlanta, GA 30331
- Invite The Rock of Escape to speak to your group.
- Get equipped to be a cheerful influence in the lives of your youth.
- Sign up for our quarterly newsletter.
- Get what we are doing: Make an appointment to visit The Rock of Escape.
- And if you are a youth, Let us show you the
way to go.